Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Hispanic Heritage Month performances @ TCC-South Campus


I’m featuring twice at TCC-South Campus this month, so come check me out or tell a friend who might be a TCC-South Campus student or faculty member.

I'm one of the featured performers at the Hispanic Heritage Month kick-off celebration on Wednesday, September 10th, which goes from 11am to 1pm. Free & open to the public. Also featuring performances by Latin Express and Velocity Dance Company. Thanks to Ramsey Sprague for playing guitar as part of my poetry set.

September 10th - Wednesday - my first gig at TCC this month

I'll return to TCC-South Campus on Monday, September 22nd for a poetry performance intensive in the "Student Living Room" from 10am-12noon.

September 22nd - Monday - my second gig at TCC this month

Spread the word!

No comments: