Sunday, September 07, 2008

Vote now - Fort Worth Weekly BEST OF 2008 - survey online!



I just realized that my production of SHE: BIKE/SPOKE/LOVE can be nominated in the FORT WORTH WEEKLY'S BEST OF 2008
survey.

If you want to, you can write in/nominate this play as the best "Production Staged by Local Theater" in the CULTURE category.

(The previous BEST OF survey was taken BEFORE we premiered the play, so this would be the year to nominate it.)

Tell your friends to vote!! Spread the word!!

Be sure to vote in at least 15 categories. (That's one of the main rules.) For your convenience, here's the online ballot


The play was a SOUND CULTURE PRODUCTION, and it played at the SANDERS THEATRE. (in case you forgot the names...)

If you don't want to mess with this or think the Weekly's BEST OF bidness is total b.s., I won't have hard feelings...

...at least I don't think I will.

hehehehehe.

No comments: